Friday, June 25, 2010

Cherry Fever + 25/6/10

Cherry lollies RULE!

Another pose=)
A Mainesotong POSE=)
and a Zeah "I am not sure what i'm doing so I'll just pretend" pose

Haha! I got nothing to do but write bout cherry lollipops which rule so hard! I <3 Cherry lollipops! It was 2 something A.M. and I still can't sleep! Frustrating isn't it? Its not like I have insomnia right? Anyway,today, I had a very fun time with people like, as usual, Shang, Maine and new peops like Irwan and Ahmad....lol. We played basketball. While playing, I had a hard time trying to kinda not to stand close to matin cause when I catched the ball and I'll be trying to shoot, he would attack me! What a brother right? I had fun with these hilarious ppl. Oh yeah, theres quite a lot of drama. Irwan climbed on the fence of the court and its really weird and cool. I can't say anything else but I'm really happy about today=) I'm so happy go lucky today=)

No comments:

Post a Comment